Our gut feeling says this is not the most ideal vision. Yet, with what I am about to unravel, this is exactly the path we are on. This article will be big and lengthy because I want you to grasp the full extent of the reach, the ideas and the consequences. This is about your future and you cannot buy into it on a 2-line summary. I promise to be as concise as possible.
Let me start by first introducing the foundation.
The history of the Rockefeller Foundation (RF) is one that started by its philanthropic founder. Rockefeller was the first to own $1 billion dollars, at the time that was 2% of the US GDP. He made it a point to give away 10% of his fortune to charity. A close friend of his stepped in and changed this with the intent on improving evidence-based medicine. All the medical schools (Harvard medical school, Yale medical school and many others) and pharmaceuticals (Pfizer, Moderna) started to receive donations and investments.
Probably through his graduation at Harvard, Klaus Schwab got into contact with the RF. This led to the development of an ideology of how the world best operates. They weren’t just dreaming though. They had the financial backing of the RF and took action to put their ideas into place.
Klaus Schwab established the World Economic Forum (WEF), which is known from the gatherings in Davos where country leaders, politicians and multinational corporations join to connect with each other and listen to the agenda that is set by Klaus Schwab.
What is this ideology?
By 2010 they were already well developed influential organizations and decided to each publish a review of the world showing where it is heading towards and how to prepare for it. Those in charge of policy should prepare with legislation, those in charge of companies should prepare through business opportunities, a first mover advantage.
The publication “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” from the RF presents 4 potential future scenarios (http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf)
The WEF review “Everybody’s Business: Strengthening International Cooperation in a More Interdependent World” is a more extensive 604 page counting analysis of the world problems today (2010) and how to solve these issues. (https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GRI_EverybodysBusiness_Report_2010.pdf)
More recently, Klaus Schwab also published a book called “The Great Reset”, written in 2020, which further details the vision. http://reparti.free.fr/schwab2020.pdf
It is the view of a world in which there is a global governance run by the elites of society, a global public-private partnership. Trade is open and free across the globe. Scientific information is open and freely accessible to everybody, stimulating innovation and technology. They aim to have a healthy population, food available to everybody. Global Warming must be resolved. In other words, a peaceful and prosperous globe for everybody.
Particularly technology is seen as a key element to greatly advance our civilization.
The following image depicts how they see this organized. Notice specifically who are the policy makers and ask yourself how they get elected by our democratic principles, how do they represent your vote?
To exemplify, we see here on twitter Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus meeting with Klaus Schwab discussing and shaping the future. You cannot have the above organization without meeting each other and align on such a global project.
Director-General of the WHO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedros_Adhanom_Ghebreyesus
So far you may think it sounds good, an ideal world to live in so nothing wrong with that. Sit back and relax, right? Can we really expect these people to have the population’s wellbeing as their highest value? Perhaps it sounds too good to be true?
Let’s review the RF document a bit more in detail to see what they have in mind and then look into how they operate so we get an idea of what it means to ‘prepare’ for the future. We need to know what that future is.
4 scenarios, based on 2 axes. Strong versus weak political and economic alignment axis and low versus high adaptive capacity axis. The scenarios are presented around a hypothetical case to see its effects yet are presented as past events to create ‘lessons learned’. So the document was written in 2010 and presents a futuristic +/- 2025, looking back at the past 15 years. I’ll only cover the 2 with strong alignment as the other 2 are just full on doom scenarios with disaster and high cost. They’ll be going for strong alignment anyway.
Hack Attack (weak alignment, low adaptive)
An economically unstable and shock-prone world in which governments weaken, criminals thrive, and dangerous innovations emerge
Smart Scramble (weak alignment, highly adaptive)
An economically depressed world in which individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems
Lock Step (strong alignment, low adaptive)
A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback
- A pandemic causes harm to the economy through immobilization
- Containment protocols save lives
- Quick, strong mandatory enforcement of restrictions is the best way to recuperate
- Leaders flexing their authority, imposing airtight rules & restrictions, mandatory mask wearing, body-temp checks everywhere
- Leaders took a further grip on power, people gave up privacy and freedom for more safety and stability
- Biometric IDs, tighter regulation of key industries, enforced cooperation slowly but steadily restored order and economic growth
- Irresponsible authoritarian regimes fared far less
- Virulent nationalism forms a threat
- Strong technology regulation stifled innovation, high cost curbing adoption
- Developing countries remain behind as they can only access ‘approved’ technology
- In the developed world, the many top-down rules and norms greatly inhibit entrepreneurial activity, national interests holds back true scientific breakthroughs
- The imposed control clashes with individual interest of the population leading to pushback and protests, even leading to overthrowing governments
Technology in ‘lock step’ is government driven and focused on national security, health and safety
- scanners at airports detecting ‘antisocial’ behavior
- smarter packaging for food and drinks
- health screening required before discharge from hospital or prison
- tele-presence technologies
- protectionism-driven fragmented IT networks, governments policing internet traffic
Life example in ‘lock step’ tells the story of how traditions have to be given up for a better, cleaner world. For example, for the river Ganges it has become illegal to bathe, dump waste, bury death into the river which allows the river to become pure again through additional support of water filtering devices along its shore.
Clever Together (strong alignment, highly adaptive)
A world in which highly coordinated and successful strategies emerge for addressing both urgent and entrenched worldwide issues
- A flourishing world creates environmental challenges with increasing climate stability causing climate disasters and economic damage
- Highly coordinated worldwide strategies are required to address the problems. It requires system thinking and system acting on a global scale.
- Carbon capture processes, cap and trade system, smart grids and other technologies lead to lowering of CO2
- Inspired by this success, the global coordination is also put into action for disease and technology standards
- Supported by transparency, data collection, processing and feedback
- Enormous benign sousveillance allows data access anywhere for anyone
- Nations have to give up some of their power to regional and international authorities
- These international bodies lay the foundation for improving global and participatory problem solving and raising standards of living globally solving hunger, disease and access to basic needs
- Better medical diagnostics, vaccines for better health outcomes
- Pharmaceutical companies open up intellectual property
- Energy, water, food are the major areas that require innovation to improve the living standards
- The developing worlds improve through infrastructure, driving mobility and trade
- Much of the growth is enabled through cleaner, green energy
- Such prosperity still faced food scarcity as the population growth was further supported
Technology in ‘clever together’ is through strong global cooperation, spread in all directions, cheaper and wide availability. Massive datasets to improve financial and environmental resources
- cheap nanosensors and smart networks
- intelligent electricity, water, transport in urban areas with internet access as a basic right
- A malaria vaccine saves millions of lives
- low-cost mind-controlled prostethics
- Solar is used for everything through advanced solar-efficiency
- mobile payment drives rapid economic growth in developing countries while developed worlds are hampered by banking interest and regulation
Life example in ‘clever together’ tells a story of how growing meat in a lab is contributing to a better planet
In summary, these scenarios tell us the following desires to achieve and issues to protect against:
- World population growth is an issue
- Climate crisis needs to be prevented
- Food availability and quality needs to be improved through technology and manufacturing
- Energy efficiency needs to be increased
- A governing body on top of national governments is required with these national governments giving up some of their powers
- This governing body is a cross-over between private and public organizations without a clear separation between them. These private organizations include, if not primarily exist of, multinational companies
- Vaccination should be used as a means to prevent and cure disease
- Technology is key and innovations to improve technology is achieved through making knowledge open and freely accessible
- Strong authoritarian decision making is required but the population may resist
- Privacy has to be given up for the sake of transparency
- Pharmaceuticals have a key role in improving healthcare
- Sousveillance is pervasive everywhere, everything will be monitored, controlled and decided upon
- Usage of resources will be ‘smart’
That is quite an agenda.
Vaccines have received special attention because they are thought to cure many different issues. HIV, cancer, heart disease, respiratory afflictions and many more as stated by Robert Langer, founder of Moderna and developer of the mRNA delivery technology.
Cancer mRNA vaccination technology is already running human trials
And HIV mRNA vaccines are being tested with promising results in animals
They want to reshape agriculture towards factory produced food in order to further improve the nutritional shortages of the crops as they grow too fast and on depleted soil, rendering an inferior nutritional value.
Now that we have an idea of what they are striving for, let’s have a look at how they want to put this world view in place and then see how they are doing so far.
Massaging the future
How do you tune governments across the world to implement your ideas? You ‘educate’ them early on. I have the impression Klaus Schwab got inspired by Hitler’s approach. Being affected by WWII perhaps he tried to understand the history of how it evolved.
Hitler wrote in his 1920 book “Mein Kampf” that those who control the children, control the future. From age 10, they had to join the Jungvolk (Young people) and at age 14 promoted to Hitler Youth. Girls followed the trajectory of Jungmädel to the League of German Girls.
Hitler hoped that “These young people will learn nothing else but how to think German and act German. . . . And they will never be free again, not in their whole lives.”
Within the WEF, Klaus Schwab established the “Global Leaders of Tomorrow” academy in 1992. In 2004 this was renamed to the Young Global Leader (YGL) academy.
The purpose was to recruit young personalities with potential, those who show entrepreneurial or political engagement early on in life. They are then presented with a training at Harvard to learn and execute the WEF ideology.
Or in the words of Hitler: “These young people will learn nothing else but how to think like Klaus Schwab and act like Klaus Schwab”
YGL, must be under 38 and serve 6 years. A grooming club of the WEF for all politicians, royals and corporate to think alike.
As mentioned, Harvard provides the education of the YGL:
Young Global Leaders: Global Leadership and Public Policy for the 21st Century
Faculty Chair: Iris Bohnet, Professor of Public Policy, and Director, Women and Public Policy Program
This Program is designed to prepare the World Economic Forum’s select Young Global Leaders (YGL) to expand their knowledge base in order to better address some of the most pressing global problems. The course seeks to provide YGL’s with a deeper understanding of public policy issues in conjunction with leadership skills. Participants think more deeply about the major issues facing future generations and acquire the leadership skills necessary to effect significant change.
The program curriculum integrates theory and practice, emphasizing the advanced skills and knowledge necessary to serve as a powerful force for progress. Each session is tailored to challenge its unique group of Young Global Leaders and is led by expert senior faculty. The program focuses on critical global policy areas, with an emphasis on implementing innovative solutions in dynamic, multiple-stakeholder arenas.
Young Global Leaders committed to addressing the most pressing issues facing our world today are invited to attend this program. Participation in the program is by invitation only.
This program is the result of a partnership between Harvard Kennedy School and the World Economic Forum. It is made possible through the generosity of David Rubenstein of The Carlyle Group, The Bill & Penny George Family Foundation, Marilyn Carlson Nelson, and Howard Cox, Jr.
If you already start to feel a bit uncomfortable about it and turn skeptical, Klaus Schwab is open and proud about it.
- Angela Merkel (germany)
- Tony Blair (UK)
- Boris Johnson (UK)
were all YGL before, stated by Klaus Schwab himself
- Angela Merkel
- Vladimir Putin
- Trudeau and half of his cabinet
- President of Argentina and half of the cabinet
- Macron and also half of the cabinet in France
all YGL graduates, stated by Klaus Schwab himself
The people who went through this YGL academy is reaching several thousands. Below is a list of those uncovered so far. Most can even be found on the YGL website.
- Ali Babacan, 8 times Bilderberg visitor, Turkish politician.
- Ed Balls, British Labour Party politician who was an MP from 2005 to 2015. He is married to fellow politician and WEF/Young Global Leaders participant Yvette Cooper.
- Marc Benioff, founder, chairman and CEO of Salesforce, an enterprise cloud computing company. He is the owner of Time Magazine, which he bought for $190m and uses for political propaganda. Salesforce is one of the very central companies in the COVID deep event.
- Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
- Yvette Cooper, British Labour Party politician who is the Member of Parliament (MP) since 1997 and is married to fellow Labour politician Ed Balls.
- Niall Ferguson is a Bilderberger historian. Ferguson charges between $50,000 to $75,000 to hold standard speeches, mostly to corporate executives.
- Chrystia Freeland, Canadian politician. Deputy Prime Minister of Canada from 2019, including when the country introduced vaccine passports.
- Austan Goolsbee, American economist. Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago‘s Booth School of Business.
- Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- Haakon Magnus, heir apparent to the throne of Norway.
- Paul Meyer – Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Commons Project, which has build a worldwide interoperable system of vaccine passports, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. Former Senior Fellow at the Markle Foundation, which has close ties to US intelligence services. Also selected in the predecessor program in 2003.
- Mellody Hobson, president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas.
- Gavin Newsom, governor of California in January 2019, a state in the forefront in driving the COVID deep event. Decreed mandatory COVID-vaccinations for all schoolchildren in 2021.
- Samantha Power also attended the WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow 2003, so she is a reliable hand.
- Nathaniel Rothschild, the only son and heir apparent of Jacob Rothschild
- Mikheil Saakashvili, President of Georgia in 2008. CIA client.
- Ferit Şahenk is a Chairman of Turkey’s Doğuş Holding conglomerate and richest person in Turkey.
- Mabel van Oranje is a Dutch deep state fixer with an incredible CV.
- Joe Hockey, Australian politician and diplomat. Even with getting a push from the right place, he never made it to the top.
- Ivan Krastev, a protegé of George Soros. Attended the Bilderberg for the first time in 2019.
- Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the second son of late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. Attended at a time when the West was faking rapprochement.
- Sergei Guriev, Russian economist, a professor of economics living in France.
- Shami Chakrabarti, later Baroness Chakrabarti, a barrister involved in human rights who was appointed UK Shadow Attorney General by Jeremy Corbyn.
- Justin Forsyth is a former Special Adviser to Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.
- Joshua Cooper Ramo is vice chairman and co-chief executive of Kissinger Associates.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, American journalist working as financial columnist for The New York Times.
- Enrique Peña Nieto was president of Mexico from 2012-2018. CIA?
- Ian Bremmer, President and founder of the Eurasia Group. CFR, TLC, Bilderberg 2007
- Jimmy Wales is an American Internet entrepreneur, best known as the co-founder of the online non-profit encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- Karim Sadjadpour is a triple Bilderberger and “chief Iran analyst” at the International Crisis Group.
- Kate Garvey is an English public relations executive and a former aide to British prime minister Tony Blair. She is married to Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales.
- Peter Thiel, billionaire member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Rajiv Shah was employed at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for seven years before he started working for the government (USAID), before then moving on to the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook.
- Siamak Namazi, an Iranian-American academic and business consultant who was sentenced to 10 years prison in Iran in 2016 for “collaboration with hostile government”.
- Peter Bisanz Works for the World Economic Forum on creating an Universal Curriculum on Values that will encompass a full spectrum of socially relevant media, from Television to the Internet.
- Ellana Lee is Senior Vice President & Managing Editor, Asia Pacific, for CNN International.
- Mark Leonard founded the European Council on Foreign Relations on behalf of George Soros.
- Rory Stewart, named as MI6, was Chair of the international deep state/intelligence gorup Le Cercle from 2013-2015.
- Susan Athey is the Economics of Technology Professor at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Thomas Buberl is a money manager who first went to the Bilderberg in 2017.
- Alexander Stubb, Finnish politician who served as the Prime Minister of Finland from 2014 to 2015
- Boris Nikolic is Bill Gates’ former science adviser. Named as one of the three executors of Jeffrey Epstein’s estate.
- Dambisa Moyo is an economist who worked for two years at the World Bank and eight years at Goldman Sachs before becoming an author and international public speaker.
- François Philippe Champagne, Canadian politician, lawyer and businessman. Bilderberg 2018 and 2019.
- Jo Cox was a UK Labour Party politician. Brutally murdered on 16 June 2016.
- Parag Khanna is an international thinker paid by multiple think tanks to promote technocracy.
- Mark Zuckerberg, US billionaire credited with starting Facebook.
- Stéphane Bancel, CEO of Moderna
- Felix Maradiaga, a US-trained political operative who played a major role in the failed 2018 Nicaragua coup attempt.
- Julian Castro, US politician who was a prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election.
- Gabrielle Giffords, US politician who survived an assassination attempt in 2011. Resigned from office, but still in Democratic party leadership.
- Ben Goldsmith, English financier and environmentalist, son of James Goldsmith.
- Tomáš Pojar, Czech diplomat.
- Philipp Rösler was German Minister of Health from 2009 to 2011.
- Serpil Timuray, Turkish businesswoman working for multinational corporations.
- Kevin Warsh is/was a member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for CNN and fawning interviewer of Bill Gates. Played a big role promoting the official narrative of COVID-19
- Dawood Azami, broadcast journalist and academic, working as multi-media editor at the BBC World Service.
- Christa Markwalder is a Swiss politician who attended the 2016 Bilderberg meeting.
- Max Levchin founded PayPal in 1998 with Peter Thiel.
- Chuka Umunna is a British Labour politician who later went over to JPMorgan Chase and Edelman.
- Nikki Haley, later became United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
- Dana Perino was one of 4 White House Press Secretaries under George W. Bush.
- Huma Abedin , termed the effective “right-hand woman” of Hillary Clinton.
- Jonathan Adiri, Israeli businessman working in the digital healthcare sector, an area pinpointed as a priority by the World Economic Forum.
- Henrique Capriles is a part of one of Venezuela’s wealthiest families. Presidential candidate 2012 and 2013. He and his party, supported by the National Endowment for Democracy, also participated in the 2002 coup attempt.
- Brendan Cox is a former Special Adviser to Prime Minister Gordon Brown. His wife Jo Cox, MP for Batley and Spen, was murdered on 16 June 2016.
- Daniel Bahr, German politician and member of the FDP. From May 2011 to December 2013 he was Federal Minister of Health, one in a series of German health ministers who were selected a Young Global Leader.
- Jane Burston is a British scientist specialising in climate change.
- Martha Lane Fox. On the board of Twitter. Member of the UK Joint Committee on National Security Strategy. House of Lords COVID-19 Committee.
- Matteo Renzi, Italian politician who served as Prime Minister of Italy from 2014 to 2016.
- Natalie Rickli is a Swiss politician of the Swiss People’s Party. During the COVID-19 crisis, she proposed no further health care for the unvaccinated. Went on secret luxury holiday to the Maldives while forcing everyone else to stay in lockdown.
- Thomas Bollyky, Director of the global health program at the Council on Foreign Relations and former consultant to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Chelsea Clinton, American business woman with a notorious family network.
- Clara Shih, American businesswoman. She is the CEO and co-founder of Hearsay Social, selling solutions for financial services. She has worked for Google,Microsoft and Salesforce.
- Ida Auken is a Danish politician. Wrote for the WEF “Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better”.
- Jeremy Howard is an Australian data scientist and entrepreneur. In 2014, he started a business trying to digitize healthcare. Then at the very start of the COVID-event he organized a worldwide campaign for mandatory face masks, making face-to-face health care very difficult.
- Pierre Maudet, Swiss politician who also attended the 2015 Bilderberg.
- Srđa Popović, professional regime change activist for US/NATO interests.
- Jared Polis, politician who went from a Colorado Congressman in 2013, and is now currently the Governor of Colorado. Polis issued of a public health order that made Colorado one of the first states to require proof of full vaccination to be admitted into the large indoor events
- Catherine Howarth, British executive in the NGO sector and a board member of the Scott Trust, owner of the deep state organ the Guardian.
- Dominique Anglade is a Canadian politician. She is a member of the Quebec Parliament from the Liberal Party. She attended the 2018 Bilderberg.
- Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand, for the Labour party. Her career having signs of being helped forward by deep state interests, she has inflicted some of the harshest measures on COVID-19
- Jared Cohen, attended 2018 Bilderberg and 2019 Bilderberg. He is the CEO of Jigsaw (formerly Google Ideas) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Rebecca Weintraub, Harvard professor who works for total vaccination of everyone in the world. To achieve that, “we need to change our playbook”…“And that’s going to include vaccine mandates.”
- Professor Adam M. Grant, attended the Bilderberg for the first time in 2019. He granted tenure at age 28 at the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania specializing in organizational psychology.
- Naomi Koshi, Japanese lawyer and former politician.
- Ilona Szabó de Carvalho, Brazilian activist showered with attention and funding from “global leaders”. Her Igarapé Institute receives funding from Google, the British and Canadian embassies, USAID, Luminate, Open Society Foundations are more. Appealed to “global leaders” to do “everything in their power” to make Brazil adopt “more responsible COVID policies”.
- Alexander De Croo, PM of Belgium during some of the hardest lockdowns in Europe.
- Mustapha Mokass, developer of a vaccine passport system and others for the 4th Industrial Revolution “dear to WEF founder Klaus Schwab”.
- Emmanuel Macron is a French Rothschild banker turned politician who was sworn in as President of France on 14 May 2017. Played an active part in the COVID-19 deep event, especially the introduction of vaccine passports.
- Sam Altman, an American tech-millionaire. He is the CEO of OpenAI, a company specialising in Artificial intelligence.
- Lila Tretikov, vice president at Microsoft from 2018 and specialist in Artificial intelligence.
- Poppy Allonby, head of BlackRock in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) & APAC (Asia-Pacific). Blackrock is by far the biggest capital manager in the world.
- Sam Altman, American tech-millionaire. He is the CEO of OpenAI, a company specialising in Artificial intelligence.
- Molly Crockett, an American neuroscientist who studies human morality, altruism and decision making. In 2015, she showed that drugs targeting serotonin and dopamine in the brain can change moral decision-making in healthy people.
- Albert Rivera, Bilderberger and former politician who was the leader of the Spanish party Citizens from its founding in 2006 until 2019.
- Leana Wen, American physician and former President of Planned Parenthood. She distinguished herself during the COVID-19 deep event by wanting to make the life of “unvaccinated” a living hell.
- Alexander Soros, son of George Soros and Deputy Chair of the Open Society Foundations.
- Peter Buttigieg, US politician. He was a prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election. He is United States Secretary of Transportation since February 3, 2021.
- Matthew Guilford, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Common Health, a part of the The Commons Project. Its digital health system to allow sharing of data about a person’s clinical history and status. “Sharing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination records is a natural role for CommonHealth.”
- Yalda Hakim, Australian/British broadcast journalist, news presenter, and documentary maker.
- Clare O’Neil, Australian politician. In 2019 she was considered a frontrunner for the deputy leadership during the 2019 Australian Labor Party leadership election.
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of Costa Rica, in November 2021 the first country to mandate COVID-vaccines for children.
- Daniel Crenshaw – Congressman from Texas (R), 2nd District, United States Congress
- Megan Rapinoe – co-captain of the US women’s soccer team, Rapinow lifted the 2019 FIFA World Cup. Off the field, she advocates for gender equality, including equal pay in her sport, and speaks out on diversity and inclusion.
- Jesús Cepeda – Chief Executive Officer of OneSmart City, a company that uses blockchain and artificial intelligence to help city authorities provide digital services.
- Jack Conte – an American businessman and founder of Patreon, which has been busy blocking funds to independent media for many years.
- Larry Madowo – The BBC Africa Business Editor launched of six new business TV shows for African audiences in English, French and Swahili. Madowo is also an on-air correspondent on BBC radio and television and has reported from more than 40 countries.
- Sanna Marin – Marin held her first political post at the age of 27. Despite a total lack of experience, she was Finland’s Prime Minister during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Annalena Baerbock – German politician serving as the co-leader of Alliance 90/The Greens. Favourite of the German mainstream media for Chancellor of Germany.
- Alicia Garza, Co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Garza is a US civil rights activist and editorial writer influential on issues of health, student rights, rights for domestic workers, and campaigns against police brutality, racism, and violence against gender non-conforming people of colour.
- Kristo Kaarmann – Co-founder and CEO of TransferWise, a peer-to-peer money transfer business which aims to allow people to access the real mid-market exchange rate by cutting out traditional banking fees.
- Akiko Naka – Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Wantedly, a social networking service for professionals, Akiko was the youngest female founder ever to take a company public in Japan.
- Yetnebersh Nigussie – An Ethiopian human rights lawyer who pushes for women’s and girls’ rights and inclusive education.
- Gaurav Gupta – Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Zomato, an Indian restaurant aggregator and food delivery start-up. He launched the table reservation business and scaled it up across India, the United Arab Emirates and Australia.
- Henry Motte-Muñoz – Founder and CEO of Edukasyon.ph, which says it is the largest youth platform in the Philippines, empowering more than 10 million student visitors each year to find their path from education to career.
- Andrew Bragg, Australian politician. He became a Senator in 2019.
- Adriana Cargill is a member of the Cargill family, the fourth-wealthiest family in America. She works as a journalist in Los Angeles at KCRW Radio.
- Vera Daves de Sousa was made finance minister of Angola when she was 35.
- Amélie de Montchalin is a French politician. She has served as a minister under President Macron, responsible for implementing the pass sanitaire in public services.
- Garlin Gilchrist II is an American politician. He has been Gretchen Whitmer’s deputy since 2019.
- Ibram X Kendi is an American author and activist. He believes the low take-up of Black people having the COVID vaccine is due to racism.
- Devi Sridhar is a Professor and Chair of Global Public Health at the University of Edinburgh. In 2020, she advised the Scottish government on how to deal with the COVID-19/Pandemic.
- Vasudha Vats is a Vice president of Pfizer.
Bilderberg is a similar gathering place where ideas are discussed and alignment is achieved. Several of the YGL are also connected with Bilderberg giving rise to the idea that many of these global think tank clubs share a similar philosophy.
The impressive list of big tech, big capital, big pharma, royals, high position politicians shows a successful ‘Jungvolk’ implementation across its 30 years of existence.
It doesn’t stop with educating YGLs. As an example, below is a list of Canadian participants to the WEF events showing that it is not only through its YGL academy but also via directly reaching out to people of high interest. In the words of Klaus Schwab: “penetrate the cabinets”.
What is wrong with it?
Genuinely you may ask, what is wrong with it? Understandably it is overwhelming and all may seem well intended at first sight but there truly are issues with it.
Critically looking at the above presented information we notice a couple of things.
- It envisions a totalitarian control. This means that democracy is eliminated. It doesn’t matter who you vote for, the national government takes its directives from the higher up governance level.
- Whatever actions they plan, the size of the population must decrease. Who will live and who won’t? Who decides and who will be affected by it?
- With such a governance in control, they will decide who can do what. Autonomy will be lost
- The individual persons will have to give up their privacy and submit to their control
- The multinationals will cooperate and fulfill the demands of the global governance, not the demands of the population
- Social media platforms will intervene in the information to align the public, trying to avoid social unrest. Fact-checking, accounts blocked, content taken off-line.. in other words pure censorship in service of the ideology
- Even if you assume nothing but goodness in that ideology, it relies on multinationals. These companies are run by highly competitive, profit-first management who have a track record of breaking the law for their own gain
- These YGL are pushed forward into leading roles without having the full life experience to make carefully balanced decisions in the best interest of the population. Rather they are programmed to execute the ideology and will have a hard time listening to the voice of the population.
Our freedom is going to be curtailed via technology with the introduction of a digital ID and a digital currency. Of course both under control of the totalitarian globalist regime.
With their big data and AI, all your choices, actions, thoughts, political ideas will be captured and screened to see who is aligned and who is not.
With the digital currency, they want to make it programmable so that they can control on what you can spend money. In essence it will no longer be money but authorization under their control.
The highest leverage of this control can be obtained when nobody owns anything anymore and everybody makes use of subscriptions. This makes you fully dependent and by controlling the subscriptions they can decide who can participate in society and who doesn’t.
This is the non-violent implementation of dictatorship. As we are witnessing today once more, you can become violent against a country to dictate compliance or you can isolate and disable a country to dictate compliance. It works equally well at the individual level.
To show that these negative effects exist, we can look around to see what is happening.
PM Justin Trudeau
An example of the drive from these inexperienced YGL is Trudeau.
Zero tolerance for who gets into the way. Framing, stigmatizing those who oppose you, divide and conquer. How did he get into position and where does he get the idea from that there is nothing wrong with his behavior?
Something that didn’t go unnoticed by others.
His [Trudeau] comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”
Not a single reaction from other countries about the atrocities of Trudeau. Is it any wonder when they all come from the same club?
One other example is Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand. And yes, also a YGL that does not have a sense of what individual liberty and human rights mean. They care about the program that they were indoctrinated with. Because they are young, they are inexperienced and take unthoughtful, unbalanced decisions.
Group think makes them uneasy to criticize what they were teached, it makes them followers. As a loyal follower, she wanted to make vaccination mandatory by law. Luckily their supreme court ruled such a law was an unjustified incursion on the Bill of Rights. In the picture below we see her next to Bill and Melinda Gates. “A pat on the back for doing so well, my young apprentice.”
In Belgium we see Prime Minister Alexander De Croo accepting mandatory vaccination for the medical staff. And you guessed it, he graduated in 2015 from YGL.
He circled around mandating it at national level for everyone, not knowing which direction to go.
This mandatory vaccination has been orchestrated throughout the western world where most of the WEF and RF influence is most pervasive.
Bill Gates is an early graduate of the YGL and also a Harvard student.
Pfizer and Moderna are 2 companies that received investment and are well connected to the WEF and Rockefeller. The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation invested $20 million in Moderna to develop mRNA vaccination in 2016. That same year, Moderna filed a patent for a genetic code. This code has now been found in the spike protein of the SARS-COV-2 virus. The scientists who discovered this claimed a 1 in 3 trillion chance of ending up in the spike protein.
In comparison, when particle physics does experiments, they want to reach at least sigma 5 to rule out chance as much as possible before they accept the results in validation of the theory. Sigma 5 corresponds to a 1 in 3.5 million chance. This corresponds to a p-value of 0.0000006. In nutrition and medical research they are happy to reach a p-value of 0.05. In other words it is highly likely that the spike gene was artificially introduced in the virus.
Obviously we need much more proof but it paints a picture whereby the virus is likely lab made in anticipation of a true virus but unfortunately has leaked out of the lab. Gain-of-function research fits their worldly view in order to try and eradicate possible future viral pathogens.
The investment in vaccine technology surged after the 2010 publications of RF and WEF.
The leak unfortunately rushed them with insufficiently tested mRNA vaccines. The inconvenience of negative results would be downplayed and discovery discouraged because in their mindset, everybody must get vaccinated not realizing how big the potential harm could be. The WEF program must be executed, it is the only sensible thing to do.
Government leaders in key positions accept the risks, force vaccination to the maximum as possible through stigmatizing and isolating, disabling social abilities for those who refuse the vaccine, just like the 2010 scenarios describe. Because these leaders too are so brainwashed that they ignore the population and can only think about executing the WEF program, it is the only sensible thing to do. 6 years of indoctrination.
Pfizer and Moderna, both financially supported by Bill Gates and the RF, are prime examples of altruism in multinational companies, so we see they are being sued for using patented technology on several fronts. Pfizer failed to recognize scientists from the NIH as co-inventors they collaborated with.
In 2009, Pfizer payed the largest settlement in healthcare fraud. A whopping $2.3 billion but apparently that doesn’t hurt them.
We now have to rely on whistleblowers in the hopes of getting a more transparent feed of information. It doesn’t paint a neat picture if the FDA would have cooperated with Pfizer to massage the data to fit the narrative. Something only possible when all individuals are in tune.
Needles to say, the influence of these large corporations is put to use for their own benefit at the cost of the population. A critical article summarizes the staggering reality of how they operate. Please read it in full, that is where the real dirt is, but here are a few quotes showing some familiar names.
Since then , the WHO has accepted many financial contributions from big pharma. In fact, it’s only 20% financed by member states today, with a whopping 80% of financing coming from private donors. For instance, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is now one of its main contributors, providing up to 13% of its funds — about $250–300 million a year. Nowadays, the BMGF provides more donations to the WHO than the entire United States.
“The big concerns are that the Gates Foundation isn’t fully transparent and accountable,” Lawrence Gostin, director of WHO’s Collaborating Center on National and Global Health Law, told Devex in an interview. “By wielding such influence, it could steer WHO priorities … It would enable a single rich philanthropist to set the global health agenda.”
Take a peek at the WHO’s list of donors and you’ll find a few other familiar names like AstraZeneca, Bayer, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Merck.
Anyone wonders how to push the vaccine agenda when you are richer than most countries?
in 1992 they [CDC] found a loophole: new legislation passed by Congress allowed them to accept private funding through a nonprofit called the CDC Foundation. From 2014 through 2018 alone, the CDC Foundation received $79.6 million from corporations like Pfizer, Biogen, and Merck.
Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID is just one of many institutes that comprises the NIH — and the NIH owns half the patent for the Moderna vaccine — as well as thousands more pharma patents to boot. The NIAID is poised to earn millions of dollars from Moderna’s vaccine revenue, with individual officials also receiving up to $150,000 annually
And a final one showing again the big flaw in the WEF and RF governance model.
“Corporations like Pfizer should never have been put in charge of a global vaccination rollout, because it was inevitable they would make life-and-death decisions based on what’s in the short-term interest of their shareholders,” writes Nick Dearden, director of Global Justice Now.
And lately, some horrible effects start to float atop. A pathologist goes public claiming that they were told not to look for any evidence of deaths caused by vaccination.
Are the numbers of deaths possibly inflated, is the urgency overstated? Those who are at risk of ending up in the hospital or at risk of dying became apparent early on in the pandemic. A population wide vaccination did not make sense and should have been limited to those at risk. This would have been a much more efficient use of resources, a much lower impact on economy, a much lower impact on deaths from cancer, kept domestic violence from rising etc.
In a January 19, 2022, press conference, U.K. health secretary Sajid Javid admitted that the daily government figures are unreliable as people have been and continue to die from conditions unrelated to COVID-19, but are included in the count due to a positive test. He also admitted that about 40% of patients presently counted as hospitalized COVID patients were not admitted due to COVID symptoms. They were admitted for other conditions and simply tested positive.
The average age of death in the U.K. from COVID in 2021 was 82.5 years. Compare that to the projected life expectancy in the U.K., which is 79 for men and 82.9 for women.
In late August 2020, the CDC published data showing only 6% of the total death count had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause of death. The remaining 94% had had an average of 2.6 comorbidities or preexisting health conditions that contributed to their deaths. So, yes, COVID is a lethal risk only for the sickest among us, just as Walensky said, but that’s true whether you’re “vaccinated” or not.
Apart from inflated numbers, it could even be worse. Have we caused more people to die due to malpractice?
One investigation showed a staggering 80% of COVID-19 patients in New York City who were placed on ventilators died, causing some doctors to question their use. U.K. data put that figure at 66% and a small study in Wuhan found 86% of ventilated patients died. In an April 8, 2020, article, STAT News reported:
Without doubt, most of the early COVID patients were killed from ventilator malpractice, and patients continue to be killed — not from COVID but from harmful treatments. Mechanical ventilation can easily damage the lungs as it’s pushing air into the lungs with force.
An other source of inflating numbers can be because hospitals receive payment for:
- COVID testing for all patients
- COVID diagnoses
- Admitting a “COVID patient”
- Use of remdesivir
- Use of mechanical ventilation
- COVID deaths
For Remdesivir, studies show that 71–75% of patients suffer an adverse effect, and the drug often had to be stopped after five to 10 days because of these effects, such as kidney and liver damage, and death
Remdesivir trials during the 2018 West African Ebola outbreak had to be discontinued because death rate exceeded 50%
Yet, in 2020, Anthony Fauci directed that Remdesivir was to be the drug hospitals use to treat COVID-19, even when the COVID clinical trials of Remdesivir showed similar adverse effects.
Attorney Thomas Renz and a team of data analysts have estimated that more than 800,000 deaths in America’s hospitals, in COVID-19 and other patients, have been caused by approaches restricting fluids, nutrition, antibiotics, effective antivirals, anti-inflammatories, and therapeutic doses of anti-coagulants.
How can we trust these large corporations? They invested heavy money. They are not gonna relax and let it all go to waist. They can take the risks and pay fines, still ending up with considerable profit.
A critical report has gathered information on the pharmaceutical companies. You can pay special attention to the Pfizer and Moderna sections.
Another critical assessment is done in the following toxicology report titled “Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?”
The second issue is why the deaths shown on Fig. 2 were not predicted by the clinical trials. We examined the Pfizer trial results (based on a few months of testing) and did not see how (potentially) hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been predicted from the trials’ mortality results. Why this gap?
This allows spike protein to be manufactured/expressed in endothelial cells at any location in the body, both activating platelets to cause clotting and causing vascular damage. It is difficult to believe this effect is unknown to the manufacturer, and in any case, has been demonstrated in myriad locations in the body using VAERS data. There appears to be modest benefit from the inoculations to the elderly population most at risk, no benefit to the younger population not at risk, and much potential for harm from the inoculations to both populations. It is unclear why this mass inoculation for all groups is being done, being allowed, and being promoted.
We can’t say for sure that many/most died from COVID-19 because of: 1) how the PCR tests were manipulated to give copious false positives and 2) how deaths were arbitrarily attributed to COVID-19 in the presence of myriad comorbidities.
On the latter issue, both Virginia Stoner  and Jessica Rose  have shown independently that the deaths following inoculation are not coincidental and are strongly related to inoculation through strong clustering around the time of injection.
It should not be a surprise that companies are … well, companies are money making machines so Pfizer says we need an annual COVID vaccine, a subscription you could call it. Moderna and Novavax are already preparing for such a situation by combining COVID with the annual flu vaccine. This plan of a nice addition to their annual revenue stream goes against what the WHO envisions and asks them to do a better job with the vaccines so that they provide longer protection.
Bill Gates’ execution of the plans also spreads towards the agricultural field. The following article, worth a read, raises criticism on the untested spreading of GMO’s of which the consequences are unknown to animal and human health. A similar approach here with patenting to protect the multinational corporations
Propaganda and corporate interest
In order to advance on the climate change agenda, Harvard, as a sound board of the WEF and RF, creates a continuous output of articles and epidemiological studies of doubtful quality to bring the message across for the population to start reducing meat intake. Harvard is proud to influence and propagate the worldly view, held by its donator.
They have consistently put out more anti-(red-)meat messages coinciding with 2 events. A first is the publication of the papers from WEF and RF in 2010 and a second time when Beyond Meat went public on the stock market. A company backed by the WEF and RF plans.
If you still think this is all coincidental, perhaps you want to hear it from the globalists themselves?
Klaus Schwab transcript: “I created the community of global shapers. As a means, as a force to shape our common future. This engagement of the young generation [of global shapers] never has been more important than now where we have to face the consequences of the pandemic of covid 19. For creating a more resilient, more sustainable and a more inclusive world. You are calling for the international community to saveguard vaccine equity to respond to covid 19 and prevent future health crisis. Nobody will be save if not everybody is vaccinated. Young people, you, are rallying behind the global wealth stacks to manage the alarming search in wealth inequality. You are calling for programs that help you and young progressive voices throwing (?) government and become policy makers. To limit global warming, you are demanding to halt coal oil and gas exploration. You are asking from us to replace any corporate …(?) directors, who is unwilling to transition to clean energy sources. You are championing an open internet and a 2 trillion digital access plan to bring the world online and prevent internet shutdown. And you are presenting new ways to minimize the spread of misinformation and you want to combat dangerous extremist fuse in the internet. On “Stakeholder Capitalism” [a book written by Klaus Schwab] ‘you’ will be the key.”
In his book, Schwab writes: “It will also accentuate one of the greatest societal and individual challenges posed by tech: privacy. We will see how contact tracing has an unequalled capacity and a quasi-essential place in the armoury needed to combat COVID-19, while at the same time being positioned to become an enabler of mass surveillance,” arguing that the pandemic “will accelerate innovation even more” in this area.
Deciding that the New Globalists needed a formal platforms to promote their ideas, David Rockefeller created the Trilateral Commission, and Klaus Schwab founded the World Economic Forum. These business clubs successfully co-opted members of the political elite, and together they have formed an engine room for policies, partnerships and programmes to extend the boundaries of market-led globalisation.
Just as a side note, David Rockefeller Jr also graduated from Harvard.
Needles to say, the influence of these large corporations is put to use for their own benefit at the cost of the population. A critical article summarizes the staggering reality of how they opperate.
Ursula Von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, also a YGL graduate is at the forefront of introducing a European digital ID. Such an ID is no longer under national control.
Central Bank Digital Currency
The EU also wants to implement CBDC. This will be a programmable currency so that there is control on who, how and where it can be spent. Totalitarian control demanding obedience, for the greater good of course.
You own nothing
Ida Auken, YGL graduate of 2015 contributes to the vision with her own little story on the ideal. A utopia with lack of realism, a recurrent theme in these young leader.
This dream world has everything available as a service since you own nothing. AI and robots perform most of the work so that more time can be spent with friends, family and leisure. Privacy is completely lost but life is better. Those who didn’t accept, live miserable lives outside of the cities.
How are these people making money? Who builds all of these devices, the technology? Recycling of waste, the dirty jobs, digging for raw material.. Someone has to do the dirty work.
Nothing is wrong with corporations who want to sell us their products. But in a world that is supposed to be science driven, that science can become an inconvenient truth.
Science tells us that natural immunity is a much more potent weapon. So why don’t we go for a strategy of 1 vaccination + getting people infected? Why say we need a booster shot every year from now on and ignore what the studies are finding out?
This is how multinationals act and Klaus Schwab doesn’t know this? The Rockefeller Foundation doesn’t know this? They call themselves ‘elite’ yet don’t understand the impact of such actions upon the population? I refuse to be naïve.
Together, our data suggest that the additional antigen exposure from natural infection substantially boosts the quantity, quality, and breadth of humoral immune response regardless of whether it occurs before or after vaccination.source: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciimmunol.abn8014
Naturally infected populations were less likely to be reinfected by SARS-CoV-2 than the infection-naïve and vaccinated individuals.source: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-05325-5
Natural infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) elicits strong protection against reinfection with the B.1.1.7 (alpha),1,2 B.1.351 (beta),1 and B.1.617.2 (delta)3 variants.source: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2200133
Seroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 infection confers protection against reinfection lasting at least 8 months.source: https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/74/4/622/6287116?login=false
These data suggest that naturally acquired SARS-CoV-2 immunity does not wane for at least 10 months post-infectionsource: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/rmv.2260
Anti-RBD levels were observed after a positive COVID-19 test result up to 20 months, extending previous 6-month durability data.5source: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788894
The study results suggest that reinfections are rare events and patients who have recovered from COVID-19 have a lower risk of reinfection. Natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 appears to confer a protective effect for at least a year, which is similar to the protection reported in recent vaccine studies.source: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2780557
Vaccination of previously infected individuals does not provide additional protection against COVID-19 for several months, but after that provides significant protection at least against symptomatic COVID-19.source: https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciac022/6507165
On the other hand, protection through vaccination alone starts to wane after a few months. So doesn’t it make sense to get a single vaccination and then let the population mingle to obtain a natural infection from the virus so that a more robust long-term protection is achieved?
“59 Studies Showing the COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Wane Rapidly, Ultimately Don’t Mitigate Disease Spread” https://sensereceptornews.com/?p=5926
I’m no expert of course and I’m also not a multinational globalist who tries to profit from a lifetime medical subscription.
We, the people
All the above are show cases of how these corporations and ‘elite’ individuals are preparing for the future. Multinationals get bigger and more powerful. They get away with damage, lawsuits and still make profit without having to change their modus operandi. The population takes casualties and falls victim, losing power, influence, privacy and freedom.
The elite can hide what is really going on while the population has to stand with their pants down, butt naked.
The big picture of these multinationals is to drive consumption from the products and services of the ventures that they invested in. Greed, profit, power… pure and simple, business as usual. This is not the way the world is going to improve for the population.
How can we trust a world in which we are being lied to? A world where the truth is hidden from us.
The democratic foundation of the government serving the people is swept away and replaced with the people serving the globalists.
Messing around with mRNA is inherently unsafe. mRNA in the body will translate into protein. Protein have a function, they will interact within the body. These interactions are hard to predict and can be both positive and negative. The complexity within our bodies is so huge that only direct and severe issues are noted simply because they cannot be ignored if you don’t close your eyes to it. In addition, the variety of our population and health state creates another set of complexities that is hard to investigate.
One other argument is that these new mRNA segments may offer more recombination possibilities for viruses leading to further unexpected mutations.
It’s not the vaccination delivery method we should be worried about, it is the effect of the mRNA once it is in our body.
Such technology and accompanying responsibility will be put in the hands of who exactly?
We, the psychopaths
Maybe by now you think who is crazy enough to want all of this? I started to notice a number of traits:
- central and high level of control
- selfish benefitting
- demanding subordinate obedience
- manipulation to buy into their vision
- collateral population damage is a necessary and tolerated side effect of meeting the goals
The characteristics of psychopathic behavior started to emerge. Is it possible that this is all the result of a psychopathic tendency to get to the maximum of power grabbing and benefitting at the cost of others?
The following is a quote from the article (below the quote) discussing how psychopathic leaders behave.
People with psychopathy crave power and dominant positions, experts say. But they are also chameleons, able to disguise their ruthlessness and antisocial behavior under the veneer of charm and eloquence. In the most extreme, clinical, cases those traits have allowed serial killers to elude capture.
One route to grabbing power for the highly intelligent psychopath is to climb the corporate ladder. There is a real chance that at some point a chief financial officer will be confronted with a psychopathic boss. Roughly 4% to as high as 12% of CEOs exhibit psychopathic traits, according to some expert estimates, many times more than the 1% rate found in the general population and more in line with the 15% rate found in prisons.
the former [psychopath] is not detached from reality but lacks empathy and doesn’t care about the consequences of his or her actions. Psychopaths are generally considered intelligent, manipulative and charming – and lack the ability to learn from mistakes or punishment.
“They don’t care that they are hurting you. They will do what they have to do.”
People with these traits are good at “impression management” and know how to get people to like them, she says.
“The Psychopathic CEO” https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackmccullough/2019/12/09/the-psychopathic-ceo/?sh=3cc06f84791e
“How Sociopathic Capitalism Came to Rule the World” https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/11/sociopathic-capitalism/506240/
Harvard, who is an active contributor to the globalists plan does recognize the psychopathic behavior of these leaders. A little detail they forgot to include in the world view?
“Executive Psychopaths” https://hbr.org/2004/10/executive-psychopaths
Perhaps it is a trait of psychopaths to ignore this or they find it exciting and challenging to be among their peers? Are we going to be run by a club of psychopaths?
It is not inconceivable that in order to become a multinational, you must have a leadership with at least some psychopathic tendency.
I’m not alone in this thinking. The organization “Grand Jury, the court of Public Opinion”, a group of global attorneys and lawyers who want to address crimes against humanity in a simulated court. They too have puzzled the underlying plans together summarized in 4 distinct facts:
Starting at 19:28 (Reiner Fülllmich)
- There is no Corona pandemic but only a PCR-test plandemic, designed to create a constant state of panic among the world population. Designed by a group of sociopathic, psychopathic people who love and fear people at the same time, no empathy and the desire to gain full control.
- Effective treatments were banned in favor of vaccination, despite being unsafe and even exceptionally lethal
- Changed the definition of pandemic to create a corona pandemic
- At 22:48: they have taken over our governments through their own WEF YGL. YGL started in 1992 of which Angela Merkel and Bill Gates were one of the first graduates.
- Their main goal is to obtain full and complete control including population control which requires a massive reduction of the population, manipulation of the population through the help of mRNA injections, destruction of democracy, losing our culture and identity. A digital passport monitoring and controlling each and every move and one digital currency that can only be received from one world bank, theirs (the elite).
https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-Jury-1-EN:0 ; https://grand-jury.net/
Neil Oliver (GB News) gave a speech sharing the same insights
A transcript of how they think: “At Davos, a few years ago the … survey showed us that the good news is the elite across the world trust each other more and more, so we can come together and design and do beautiful things together. The bad news is that in every single country they were polling, the majority of people trusted that elite less”.
Psychopaths fail to see what they are doing wrong. I’m sure the polling results came as a surprise.
I cannot help but think that the whole plan fits so well in how a psychopath would dream about it and approach it. Their failure to see how the public is affected, their proudness of what they aim for and are achieving, the acceptance of collateral damage without a blink. Such ‘leaders’ should not unite. The moment when someone sensible looks back and thinks “oh my god, what have we done”, it will be too late.
Perhaps “very intelligent psychopaths in philanthropic disguise” sums up the bunch.
It is time the global population shouts a united “You’re fired!”
– – – T H E – E N D – – –
Leave a Reply